(click on image to enlarge)
View near the pond of the Pilgrim Pines Golf Course, postmarked June 1960. Photo taken 1959 or spring of 1960. Note, rec hall down at beach, was later moved up near the road around 1973, legend has it it was towed by a station wagon and rolled over logs to get to its current location. The building to the far right is the Snack Shack.