(click on image to enlarge)
Wawona Lodge in the background, around summer of 1940. The pro shack over the years had been turned into the Snack Shack. The building to the far left has been moved to near West Shore Road and is now the CW Gift Shop. Today, this portion of the golf course is now the waterfront area with shuffleboard court, play area, and basketball court.